Springer Nature is looking for Medical Writer
Name of the Post – Scientific & Medical writer-Drugs
Job Location – Pune, IN
Location – Magarpatta, Pune
Brief about the ADISInsight –
- ADISInsight is a database for drug research and development, disease treatment, and decision-making, based on trusted, scientifically sound data.
- Accurate and robust data is drawn from medical conferences, leading scientific publications, government agencies, and company information.
- It is then expertly reviewed, assessed, and summarized by a team of scientists resulting in a single search on the database that delivers results on drugs, trials, deals, and safety.
- The Drugs database provides leading, evidence-based scientific and market information on drugs in commercial development worldwide. Drug and cell-based products are tracked across all therapeutic areas and throughout the entire development process, from discovery to launch.
- This vital competitive information is used by our customers/stakeholders (Pharmaceutical industry, CROs, Academic Institutes, and Financial organizations) to make better business decisions.
Technical/Functional Competencies –
- Sound knowledge of Clinical Research, Regulatory Guidelines, Drug Development and Drug approval process
- Hands-on experience with database
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good interpretation and analytical skills
- Team player
Key Responsibilities –
- Identify key data from the source and accurately enter information into predefined fields/tables
- Create/update drug profiles giving details of each clinical study/drug development program including key dates, status, phase, design, location, patient segment, endpoints, subject characteristics, treatments, and results as well as a timeline of key trial events, etc.
- Consolidate information from multiple sources like studies published in leading medical journals, posted on trial registry websites, information from media releases, etc.
- Write accurate and concise summaries that capture the key elements from published reports/updates
- Ensure compliance with Company SOPs
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by the team lead/manager
Experience – 1.5 Years+ experience in the Life Science domain.
Qualification – B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc. (Biotechnology, Lifesciences), PhD (Pharma/ Lifesciences), Pharm. D