Sanofi Careers 2022 – Associate Job For Biotech, Biochem & Microbiology
Sanofi Careers 2022 – Associate Job For Biotech, Biochem & Microbiology. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
Job Title – Associate
Job ID – R2648774
Location – Māndal, India
Mission statements –
To perform testing of the in-process, bulk, final blend, and finished product including stability study and Process validation samples related to Immuno chemical and cell culture assays. Should have sound knowledge of GLP practices.
Duties & Responsibilities –
- Testing of in-process bulk, final blend, and finished product including stability study samples related to Immunochemical assays (ELISA) and cell culture assays.
- Should have knowledge of Operation and handling of weighing balances, magnetic stirrers, microplate spectrophotometer, plate shakers, plate washers, BOD incubators, tabletop centrifuge and water bath.
- Responsible for daily activities like temperature and humidity monitoring, ensuring the lab cleaning and verification of logbooks.
- Maintenance, calibration and monitoring of equipment and analytical instruments.
- Preparation and maintenance of buffers and reagents used in test methods.
- Maintenance of Chemical stocks.
- Reporting OOS, deviations and invalid assay results.
- Ensuring the GLP compliance in testing activities.
- Participation in the method validation and process validation studies.
- To involve in daily +QDCI activity.
- Reporting of the safety incidents, deviations and breakdowns to the immediate supervisor.
- The person should have knowledge of GDP and GLP practices.
- Follow & adhere to the HSE rules, safety procedures and PPE.
- Draft SOP and STP preparation. Follow up with the cross-functional team and ensure the effectiveness of SOP
- Knowledge of Quality management systems, GMP, GDP.
Requirements of the job –
This position will suit an individual who is able to operate with discretion and confidentiality about sensitive data.
- Post-graduation in Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/chemistry.
- Biologics/Pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus.